Work for Victorian Schools and Earn very top Income submit your resume now!!!
• Do you have IT experience ?
• Are looking for part-time/full-time contracting work to earn extra income ?
We are hiring experienced IT Technicians for a number of schools across Victoria as part of the Department of Education – Technical Support to Schools Program (TSSP).
• Supporting school IT infrastructure, staff and students including Desktop Laptop PCs, MacBook, ipads, Printers, Wi-Fi network, MDM & SOE deployment.
• Administering and supporting the server environment, consisting of a range of Windows-based servers including Active Directory, File & Print, Deployment, Hyper-V Servers
• Supporting cloud services such as Office365, Google workspace, third party applications
• Ready learn and develop career in IT support
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong technical and problem-solving skills
• Passion for customer service
• Current Working with Children Check card (or eligibility to obtain one) required
• Current driver's license and own transport required
• Experience working with companies that offer products such as MDM, Windows, Apple iOS, MacOS, Office 365, Google Docs, Papercut, Compass & Sentral
• Experience in setting up and deploying 1-1 programs with laptops, tablets, and the deployment of cloud services to multiple users
• Previous experience in the Department of Education and Training - Technical Support to Schools program (eduSTAR.TSS) will be highly regarded.
Created with Web Design Program